Do you want to expand your product portfolio but face formulation and other challenges that naturals like CBD pose?
CBD oil offers a variety of benefits in hair care. It helps maintain the natural hair color thanks to its amino acid tyrosine. It stimulates hair growth, reduces hair loss and hair thinning and aids a healthy scalp. However, utilizing CBD oil in formulation and production comes with challenges. It has a limited shelf life, degrades and oxidates. It is sensitive to temperature changes, pH, light and it is not soluble in water.
So, how can you maximize the benefits and minimize the challenges of CBD in hair care?
Attend and learn:
- How to overcome formulation and stability issues in CBD
- About unique technologies that deliver CBD exactly when and where it is needed the most
- How CBD can be enabled to adhere to skin from wash off to leave on
- That hair follicles are the preferred route and method of penetration
- How to enhance bioavailability as CBD deposits and penetrates the hair follicles
Other topics covered include growth factors such as keratinocyte growth factor or epidermal growth factor as advanced bioidentical ingredients that boost the body’s natural defense and repair mechanisms.
The guest speakers are Dr. Sam Shefer of Salvona, Dr. Miri Seiberg of Seiberg Consulting and Jonatan Funtowicz of Skin Actives Scientific.
We look forward to exploring natural functional ingredients such as CBD with you on November 22!