At Salvona LLC we expect all employees to exhibit the highest standards of ethical behaviour and abide by our code of conduct.
Employees must always:
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations;
- Never engage in bribery, corruption, extortion or embezzlement;
- Declare all conflicts of interest;
- Ensure business hospitality or gifts are reasonable and not intended to effect decisions;
- Only obtain competitive information legitimately and for legitimate purposes;
- Record and perform all business dealings transparently and accurately;
- Safeguard intellectual property, know-how, confidential and personal information;
- Store and deliver products and services to meet specifications;
- Respect the legal and contractual rights of all workers;
- Treat all employees with respect and dignity;
- Follow safety and security procedures, only carry out work you are trained to do;
- Respect the optional legal rights of others to collective bargaining;
- Respect the rights of indigenous people and local communities; and
- Aim to protect and preserve the environment.