Immediate and lasting technology for wrinkle therapy designed to make skin look younger and suppler.
- Utilizes an encapsulation system to deliver the remarkable age-combating benefits of hyaluronic acid and vitamin B3 to target deep lines and wrinkles
- Immediate and visible improvement
- On-demand release
- Elegant and lightweight
How the Technology Helps You
HS YT is an encapsulation technology comprised of tiny sub-micron spheres (Figure 1). Hyaluronic acid and Vitamin B3 are infused within the porous core of the sphere, which is surrounded by a polymeric shell. The shell is designed to enhance adhesion to the skin and sustain the release of these powerful wrinkle-fighting ingredients, in order to help attain long-lasting benefits.
- Immediate and visible improvement - Visibly reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles after one single application.
- On-demand release - Experience continuous hydration with a water-activated plumping effect, engineered for various skin types.
- Elegant and lightweight - Leaves skin feeling smooth and supple with a well-designed, non-greasy formula.
- Cost-effective - A little goes a long way. Only need a small amount in order to see a significant effect.
HS YT utilizes its encapsulation system to deliver the remarkable age-combating benefits, such as hyaluronic acid and vitamin B3 to target deep lines and wrinkles.
Hyaluronic Acid: Packed with anti-aging properties, it replenishes the body’s much-needed natural hyaluronic acid to retain skin’s moisture, firmness, and lift.
Niacin (Vitamin B3): Vitamin B3 is a multi-functional ingredient that repairs and maintains the skin’s barrier function, increases skin’s moisture retention, decreases the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and helps control hyperpigmentation.
|Version||INCI & Characteristics|
Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, 1,3-Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, 2-Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Niacinamide
|Appearance @ 20°C||Translucent viscous fluid|
|Applications||Skin care products such as creams, serums, and lotions|
|Particle Size||95% < 10μm|
|Shelf Life (months)||18|
|Specific Gravity (d25/25°C)||0.85-0.90 g/cm3|
|Usage Level (wt%) ||5-10%|
|Storage (°C)||Closed container at 12-32°|
- Best suited to anhydrous formulations.
- When formulating in oil-in-water emulsions, add to oil phase and do not use less than 20% oil phase.