MultiSal® Natural Aloe Vera
Essential oil for clear and healthy skin
- Natural cleanser and moisturizer with traditional aloe vera
- Perfect foundation for maintaining healthy skin
- Soothes and reduces inflammation, blistering, and itchiness while promoting rapid healing
- Encapsulated aloe vera contains a natural plethora of antioxidants including beta-carotene, Vitamin C and E that can help improve the skin’s natural firmness and hydration
MS NAV is a dry form of Aloe for controlled release onto the skin for continuous moisturization. It is designed to address a variety of skin concerns and conditions for various dry finished products. Aloe Vera is recognized by the medical community as having the potential to relieve issues associated with diseases like psoriasis, acne, inflammatory skin condition, radiationinduced skin damage, diaper rash, frostbite, bedsores, scabies, dandruff, wound healing, and many others. Aloe is purported to speed up wound healing by improving blood circulation around the affected area and preventing cell death around a wound. Aloe is also used to treat genital herpes, scaly and itchy skin, burns, sunburns, and dry skin. Its inclusion in many hygiene products is due to its “moisturizing emollient effect”.
MS NAV adds another dimension and opens new opportunities to utilize Aloe in anhydrous and dry finished products at effective level that provides benefits. MS NAV utilizes a 5x concentrated gel from the inner leaf that is free of preservatives. This gel is transformed into microspheres in the form of fine drypowder.
How the Technology Helps You
MultiSal® technology is a double-layered encapsulation system. The Aloe Vera is first encapsulated within sub-micron spheres, which are re-encapsulated within larger microspheres. The microspheres are solid spheres that contain over 200 biologically-active components including polysaccharides, essential amino acids, vitamins, minerals, and enzymes that help keep skin healthy. The microspheres can withstand heat and open only when exposed to moisture or friction upon consumer use.
- UTILIZE LIQUID ALOE IN DRY PRODUCTS AT EFFECTIVE DOSAGE Transforming Aloe Vera from a liquid form into dry, fine particles provides opportunity to produce new products containing effective levels of Aloe.
- INCREASE THERMAL STABILITY MultiSal® enhances the thermal stability to allow production at higher temperature without degrading the Aloe. In typical extrusion (soap bar), the physical and thermal stress would not break the microsphere to release the Aloe.
- ENHANCE SKIN DEPOSITION MS NAV releases the Aloe Vera from the sub-micron spheres that are hydrophobic. Hydrophobic material typically deposits better onto the skin and could provide a longer-lasting benefit (i.e. body powder, soap bar).