MultiSal® Salicylic Acid
Technology to deliver pharmaceutical-grade salicylic acid
- Delivers pharmaceutical-grade salicylic acid that causes cells of the epidermis to shed more readily, opening clogged pores, and neutralizing the bacteria within
- Ready to formulate solution of SA
- Ideal for soap bars (alkaline), basis, powder anti-acne, and other applications
- Stable form of ready to use salicylic acid
- Technology to enhance acids for use in high pH environments
- Enhanced efficacy
Encapsulated salicylic acid (SA) is best known for the treatment of dermatitis, acne, psoriasis, calluses, and more.1 It works as a keratotic, comedolytic, and bacteriostatic agent, causing the cells of the epidermis to shed more readily, opening clogged pores and neutralizing the bacteria within.
How the Technology Helps You
MS SA is double encapsulated. SA is contained in sub-micron spheres (0.1-2 microns in diameter), then re-encapsulated into larger microspheres.
|Version||INCI & Characteristics|
Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Cocamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Glyceryl Stearate, Salicylic Acid, Hydrated Silica