MultiSal® Vitamin C + E
An encapsulated form of vitamins loaded at an optimal ratio to help transport them to the skin gradually for a greater anti-aging effect
- Stable form of vitamins
- Time release technology
- Multi-purpose product
- Softens and conditions skin as it gently cleanses
- Leaves skin looking fresh, healthy, and well-nourished
- Neutralizes age-accelerating free radicals
- Formulated for all skin types
- Deposits water soluble onto the skin for longer-lasting release
MutliSal® Vitamins C & E is an encapsulated form of vitamins, loaded at an optimized ratio, to overcome the common issues that prevent the vitamins from reaching top performance.
The benefits and use of these vitamins are commonly known: Vitamin C is one of the best nutrients for the skin. It helps naturally smooth roughness, fade away fine lines, and lighten dark spots. Vitamin C repairs signs of sun damage and promotes your skin’s own healing response. It also boosts the production of collagen and elastin, proteins that help skin stay firm and youthful.
However, Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) doesn’t absorb into the skin well as a hydrophilic molecule and is highly unstable, which means it begins to oxidize immediately when it is exposed to air and light. The encapsulated form helps to stabilize Vitamin C and since it is encapsulated in a tiny, oil-based sphere and is combined with Vitamin E, makes it more bioavailable.
MS C&E takes these two superstar anti-aging ingredients and puts them to work to repair skin damage. The encapsulation keeps the actives potent up to the time of use and the microencapsulation’s slow release delivers long-lasting benefits.
- Stable Form Of Vitamins MS C&E is an encapsulated form of both Vitamin E and L-Ascorbic Acid to provide stability and synergistic function.
- Time Release Technology Benefits are maximized with a slow-release technology. The release of vitamins is modulated by moisture at the proximate area and activated with slight rubbing. The slow-release delivers long-lasting results.
- Multi-Purpose Product Ms C&E can be used in a wide variety of dry (anhydrous) products, such as soap bars, body powders, facial sticks, makeup, and many other applications.
How the Technology Helps You
MultiSal is a double-layered encapsulation system composed of a microsphere containing sub-micron spheres (Figure 1). The sub-micron spheres contain Vitamins C and E, allowing for greater stability, a controlled release, and longer-lasting effects. Moisture can also affect the release. The vitamins are released from the capsule when exposed to water, and by applying mechanical pressure, i.e. rubbing the skin. This provides an on-demand response so that, until the moment of application, the vitamins remain fresh and potent in the capsule, due to their improved stability.