SalSphere® Natural Anti-Aging
Natural technology to reduce signs of aging
- Reduces wrinkles, enhances brightening, moisturizing, and overall skin rejuvenation
- Time release of potent natural polyphenols
- Encapsulation allows the effective use of water insoluble ingredients (Resveratol), as well as others that are soluble (Procyandin)
Delivery system of natural polyphenol complex with high antioxidant, anti-aging, and anti-inflammatory activity. Polyphenols work on multiple biochemical pathways, such as DNA protection, protein synthesis, membrane integrity, etc. to reduce overall signs of aging, inflammation, wrinkle treatment, brightening, moisturizing, and overall skin rejuvenation.
- High Antioxidant Capacity. Potent Stable Natural Botanical Polyphenols Enables the suspension of resveratrol in water without alcohol; allows use of effective levels of polyphenols (0.03 g/L), stabilizing the polyphenols and preventing it from discoloring the finished product.
- Time Release & Ability to Penetrate The microspheres enhance adhesion to the skin, extending the retention and extend contact time for longer release.
- Present at Effective Concentration
Resveratrol is a potent polyphenol and powerful antioxidant derived from various botanicals, including the skin of red grapes. Resveratrol has been shown to reduce signs of aging and brighten and even out skin tone. Resveratrol also impedes aging by inhibiting the production of COX-2, an enzyme responsible for signs of inflammation.
Procyanidin B2 is a powerful polyphenol and antioxidant extracted from apples, which promotes cell growth and rejuvenation. It inhibits the formation of advanced glyaction end-products (AGE) that cause wrinkles and dull skin tones.
Both extracts are not stable in water-based formulations and must be encapsulated to allow commercial shelf life and efficacy. Encapsulation keeps the actives stable in products, including lotion.
SalSphere® Resveratrol maintains a higher level on skin vs. free resveratrol over six hours. Resveratrol content was analyzed via HPLC after ethanol extractions from the skin.
|Appearance @ 20°C
|Applications||Creams, lotions, concealers,
cleansers, and more
|pH (1% Solution)
||5.0 ± 1.0|
|Shelf Life (months)
|Usage Level (wt%) 5-10
||Closed container at 12-32°|
|Storage (°C)||Closed container at 12-32°|
Formula for Anti-Aging Lotion
with SalSphere® Natural Anti-Aging and SalColorFx™ White to Green
|SS Natural Anti Aging||
|Zea Mays (Corn) Starch||
|Isostearyl Isostearate 8.50||
|C14-22 Alcohols (and) C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside||
|Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil||
|Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter||
|Phenethyl Alcohol (and) Pentylene Glycol (and) Propanediol||